FrenchSlashers is a free French magazine that talks about new startups and new slashers. The website presents every day new businesses and new innovative ideas in France and around the world.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to answer any question you’ve got for us, whether it’s about articles, advertising services or anything else.
You don’t speak French? Don’t worry!
A certified and qualified translator is part of our team. We can translate your text from English, Spanish or Catalan into French.
The translation will cost you only 50 Euros.
Send us your idea
Terms to read before submitting an article
The article must be completely exclusive and written only in French for FrenchSlashers.fr. It must not be copied or taken from an existing text on another website.
The article should answer the following questions:
- 1st paragraph:
- What problem (s) does your idea solve?
- 2nd paragraph:
- How did you get the idea?
- Presentation of products and / or services (including prices)
- How do you differentiate yourself from competitors or what already exists?
- Your future projects
Do not forget that your article will perhaps be the first contact that our readers will have with your idea. Therefore, do not hesitate to provide as much details as possible.
- Influence readers by subjective writing
- Use possessives (we are, we have, mine, our …)
- Just listing a sequence of benefits, features, etc.
- Adopt a commercial approach, mentioning, for example, the following terms: « cheap », « simplest », « best », …
By submitting your article to us and after publication you acknowledge and agree to always retain full responsibility for the text and any other published content concerning you. FrenchSlashers cannot be held responsible in any way.
Your article will be reviewed by our moderator team. In the event of non-compliance, we will get back to you by asking you to expand, delete or modify certain sections of your article.